2013 Art-i-Fact Museum and Gallery Crawl
What is the Museum of Anthropology?
- A window on Native American lifeways
- Tantalizing views of Missourians from thousands of years ago
- Slices of Missouri's pioneer and rural history
- Collections documenting cultures from across the globe
- The home of the world's most comprehensive archery collection
- The state of Missouri's archaeological curation facility
- and so much more....
Shop the Museum Gift Shop! The Gift Shop has fair-trade items for sale: many items from Africa, China, South America, Poland, and Northwest Coast Native America as well as organic fair-trade coffee and yerba maté tea. Stop by and see us!
Museum of Anthropology, 100 Swallow Hall, Columbia, MO 65211-1440
Hours: Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
For Museum Questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org