We want the objects on display in our museum to be around for generations to come.
To ensure their safe keeping, please follow these policies when visiting the museum:
- Food and drink cannot be brought into the museum. Picnic areas are located outside the building by the parking lot and south lawn.
- Flash photography, tripods, and large video cameras cannot be used inside the Museum.
- Only pencils may be used in the galleries; the use of pens and markers is prohibited.
- Strollers are prohibited.
To ensure the safety of the collection, the Museum does not permit visitors to carry bags on their backs in the galleries.
- All backpacks, large bags, and umbrellas must be placed in available lockers.
Still photography without a flash is permitted for private, noncommercial use only in the Museum's galleries devoted to the permanent collection. Photographs cannot be published, sold, reproduced, transferred, distributed, or otherwise commercially exploited. Photography is not permitted in areas designated as "No Photography." The use of flash is prohibited at all times and in all areas. Movie and video cameras are prohibited.
For press and other special photography, including film and videotape projects, please contact the office via phone (573-882-3573) or email (email@example.com).
The Museum reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to withhold and/or withdraw permission to photograph on its premises or to reproduce photographs of objects in its collection.
Sketching, in pencil only, is permitted in all areas of the museum. The use of ballpoint pens, ink, markers, fountain pens, or watercolors is not permitted at any time. While sketching, please do not hinder visitor traffic flow in the galleries. During periods of high attendance, the Museum reserves the right to make any necessary adjustments to this sketching policy.