Tours are available Tuesday - Friday during open hours:9am - 4pm. Each tour is approximately 45 minutes in length.
They are available year round for groups of 7 (minimum) - 20 (maximum) and must be scheduled a minimum of two weeks in advance.
To book a guided tour at the Museum of Anthropology please call: 573-882-3573 or email: email@example.com.
Please be prepared to provide the following information:
- School or Organization name
- Grade level or age group
- Group size, including teachers/chaperones*
- Date and time including alternates
- Topics interested in or purpose of tour (Do you have time for an activity sheet after the tour? A tour plus activity sheet takes 1 hour total.)
- Name and phone number of two contact persons
- Email address
For pre-K – 8th grade adult chaperones are required with a minimum of one adult per 10 children. During the tour we ask the leaders to be responsible for the students’ behavior and remain with them at all times.
Visitor parking is located on the first and third rows in the south lot. There is a covered drop-off area in front of the main entrance. Accessible parking is marked.
Buses may unload between the east and central entrances and park behind the building in the north parking lot. Buses should not block the circle drive for unloading.