|skip navigation||text size: small | medium | large||University of Missouri|
Museum of Anthropology
|<< back to Archaeological Collection
Ceramic Roman lamps donated by Miss Eva Bowser. The lamps were inherited from Miss Agnes J. McKain, whose father collected them in Italy in the early 1900s. They are believed to date to ca. 300 B.C. [ links below open in new windows ]
Museum of Anthropology, Mizzou North, Suite 2002, 115 Business Loop 70 W, Columbia, MO 65211-1440
The Museum is under construction at Mizzou North. Check back here for updates.
For Museum Questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org