Grayson Archery Collection
The Grayson Archery Collection exhibits are at the Museum Support Center on Rock Quarry Road at Hinkson Creek. The exhibits are free and open to the public Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, except on University Holidays. Map and directions to the Museum Support Center (here’s the link: http://map.missouri.edu/?bldg=37007 )
To view the rest of the extensive Grayson Archery Collection, please call and make an appointment. The Grayson Archery Collection Database is searchable 24 hours a day from our database page: http://anthromuseum.missouri.edu/databases.shtml
For a tour of the Grayson Collection in storage, contact Audrey Gayou at 573-882-9157 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Roll over image to see title
- Wilson Family Archery in the e-museum
- Strode, Molly. The Grayson Collection at the University of Missouri (Missouri Archaeological Society Quarterly.)
- Bowser Ivories extensive and striking collection of carved ivory figures in the Museum Online
- Asian Traditional Archery Research Network (ATARN)
- Society of Archer Antiquaries
Museum of Anthropology, 100 Swallow Hall, Columbia, MO 65211-1440
The Museum is currently moving to Mizzou North. Check back here for updates.
For Museum Questions, email email@example.com